Hey guys, today we gonna share a method by which you can easily check aadhar card status online. In now a days it is the most important identity of each and every people of india this card is for every india citizen and there is no restriction of age. If you are applied for adhar card and your aadhaar card couldn't reach in your home and you're worried about it then you can easily check your aadhar status online by putting some details in adhar uidai online resident status portal, here you can all the detail of your aadhar card.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Online
To Check your adhar card status you must completed all the required documents at the time of submitting application form. After going through finger print, iris scan you need to wait approx 3 month to upload your aadhaar details in internet. After that you can simply check your aadhar status online at UIDAI Resident portal.
Steps To Check Aadhar Card Status Online
- First of all go to the aadhaar Resident UIDAI portal to check your aadhaar card status online you must go to the aadhaar official website Click Here
- Now prepare to fill all the detail in adhar resident uidai portal, at the time of enrollment you got a aadhaar receipt or slip in which contain all the details to fill up in the website to check status.
- Now enter your Enrollment ID, Date and Time
- Now you see an image under this image you see a captcha code, type this captcha code in below security box.
- Now click on the check status button to see status of your aadhar card.
NOTE:- All the user are requested to read all the information carefully, Users must have all the regarding documents to fill up in the website to get aadhar card status and must follow all the steps which should be mentioned.
So, All the above information is about Check Aadhar Card Status Online or how to check adhar card status online, you can easily check adhar card status by using these simple steps. please like our facebook page if you like our post and don't forget to share this post with others.