Hey guys, today we gonna share a method by which you can easily to check aadhar card status without enrollment number you can easily check aadhar by your name. If you applied for aadhar card and your aadhar card couldn't reach in your home and you're worried about it then you can easily check your aadhar status online by using your full name, mobile or email id by putting these details you can easily get your aadhar status.
How To Check Aadhar Card Status Without Enrollment Number
To Check your aadhar card status you must completed all the required documents at the time of submitting application form. After going through finger print, iris scan you need to wait approx 3 month to upload your aadhar details in internet. After that you can check your aadhar status online at UIDAI Resident portal.
Steps To Check Aadhar Card Status Online
If you lost your enrollment number you can easily get your adhar card status by following some simple steps.
- First of all go to the Resident UIDAI to check aadhar status online by name you must go for the official website Click Here
- Now Fill Up all the details Type your full name which was registered at time of enrollment
- Enter your email id if you are registered at time of enrollment if you are not registered email then fill up the mobile number which was you fill at time of enrollment.
- Now you see an image as a captcha code, which should be type in below box name as enter security code.
- Now click on the Get OTP button.
- You will get OTP in your email id or mobile number, you need to fill up otp code in below box which was name as enter otp type your otp in this box and click on the verify otp button.
- After verifying otp you will get your enrollment number in your email id or mobile number.
- Then you can easily check your adhar card status by going HERE . In this page you can easily check your aadhar status by filling all the needed details.