PAN (Permanent Account Number) is a unique alpha numeric code which act as an ID proof of Indian tax payers. It is a 10 digit unique alpha numeric code, Here is an Example ANCPM9026M. It is a very important proof of identification of a person, It is issued by Income Tax Department of India under the supervision of CBDT (Central Board Of Direct Taxes). Here in this post we gonna share the method of how to fill online PAN card application form.
Importance & Use of PAN Card
How To Apply For PAN Card Online ?Here is step by step method of filling online pan card application form, All you have to do, Just follow these steps.
1. Visit NSDL Website and fill the form 49A. Below is screenshot to understand easily, You have to choose "Individual" option.
2. Please cross check the filled data and correct the errors before submitting the form. There will be two options first to edit and other to confirm.
3. After confirmation you will get acknowledgement it will contain 15 digit number which is known as acknowledgement number, You have to save & print it.
4. Now you have to affix two colour photograph in printed acknowledge form, Keep in mind that you do not have to staple the photos, Just affix it using glue. Your photos must be Clear, coloured and background should be white.
5. Now you have to make payment of Rs. 107/- there are three modes of payment.
6. After making successful payment you will get receipt, now print it and attach it with acknowledgement along with all the supporting documents like D.O.B Document like Class 10th mark-sheet and forward it to the NSDL, Address of NSDL will be given to the NSDL website where you will fill the form.
- Net Banking
- Demand Draft
- Credit Card / Debit Card